Caboolture Rugby Union Membership
The Caboolture Rugby Union Football Club has a number of options for those who would like to become members of the rugby club.
Memberships exist in two categories, Playing Members and Non-Playing Members.
- Must be a current player who has paid all annual registration fees
- Must have played a minimum of 10 games to be eligible to vote at the AGM (otherwise a provisional member until reaching required games)
- Must have previously played a minimum of 10 games for the club or;
- Must have written to the Rugby Committee requesting to become a member based on your involvement and contribution and have received a return approval letter/email
- Non-playing annual membership fee is compulsory and currently set at $20 p.a. payable by 30th September of that year.
Paying your membership:
Although the membership year runs from 1 March to the end of the following February, eligible members must pay their annual fee by 30 September of that calendar year and must be paid via an electronically receipted means via any of the following four (4) ways.
- Registering through Rugby Link – Junior Playing Members Click Here.
- Registering through Rugby Link – Senior Playing Members Click Here.
- Registering through Rugby Link – Non-Playing Members Click here.
- Visiting the Rugby office Monday-Friday during business hours – only to swipe and pay by card using the clubs EFTPOS facility or pay by cash.
A membership reminder will be published on the club’s website and social media and email distribution during September of that calendar year.
An annual membership list of eligible members will be produced and available for viewing at the Rugby Office from 1st October 2018.
2018/2019 Rugby Committee Nomination Form
Caboolture Sports Club Membership